http://www.smart_romio.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smart_romio@nimbuzz.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» djz+quiz+server by sheeshnag@n.c
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:15 pm by imtiazf1

» free password list editor type 1 by me
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:55 pm by dmaurya24

» MAKE ANYONE MODERATOR
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:08 pm by smartyaj

» wolf Dc All Cilent
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:52 pm by amin742

» dm multi room flooder with unlimited ids
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:25 am by dmaurya24

» dm cracker 2x
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am by dmaurya24

» dm id freezer
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am by dmaurya24

» dm ultimate password list maker
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 am by dmaurya24

» dm opwner bot 3.6 revisied
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:02 am by dmaurya24

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Smart_romio
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_vote_lcapAnti-hа*ċk flood ids I_voting_barAnti-hа*ċk flood ids I_vote_rcap 
dmaurya24
Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_vote_lcapAnti-hа*ċk flood ids I_voting_barAnti-hа*ċk flood ids I_vote_rcap 
redbull4551
NILKUL
ams
ajay..
gavazn
Aarya
silver1214
ranjit9

Anti-hа*ċk flood ids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smart_romio
Admin
Smart_romio

Anti-hа*ċk flood ids Empty
PostSubject: Anti-hа*ċk flood ids   Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Most of the time people keep asking how to keep flood ids safe as we know many flood apps contain keyloggers or mail protocols and the developers manage to retrieve ur passwords or sometime even using simple crackers people can dupe u of ur passwords, so the simplest method is to make sure that even if anyone manages to hа*ċk ur flood series, u should have adopted some policy to retrieve the series back.
All u need to do is to put a phone number in any random id of flood series (avoid putting in 1st ids) like if i have a flood series danger-1- to danger-200- then i will use my phone number in any random jid which is difficult to guess like nimwar-127- so if my flood series gets hacked and the hacker changes the password of the series, i can use the forgot password on nimbuzz client and i will get the new password of danger-127- as an sms on my phone and i can change the password of the whole series and get my series back. Dont use email as that wont be of any help because using forgot password link of email will allow u to reset the password of the single jid while the sms will fetch u the existing password set by the hacker, hence u will be able to hа*ċk ur series back.
Back to top Go down
https://romio.forumotion.com
jokere

Anti-hа*ċk flood ids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-hа*ċk flood ids   Anti-hа*ċk flood ids I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 am

lklk
Back to top Go down

Anti-hа*ċk flood ids
Page 1 of 1