http://www.smart_romio.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smart_romio@nimbuzz.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» djz+quiz+server by sheeshnag@n.c
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:15 pm by imtiazf1

» free password list editor type 1 by me
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:55 pm by dmaurya24

» MAKE ANYONE MODERATOR
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:08 pm by smartyaj

» wolf Dc All Cilent
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:52 pm by amin742

» dm multi room flooder with unlimited ids
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:25 am by dmaurya24

» dm cracker 2x
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am by dmaurya24

» dm id freezer
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am by dmaurya24

» dm ultimate password list maker
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 am by dmaurya24

» dm opwner bot 3.6 revisied
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:02 am by dmaurya24

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Smart_romio
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_vote_lcapGet ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_voting_barGet ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_vote_rcap 
dmaurya24
Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_vote_lcapGet ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_voting_barGet ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_vote_rcap 
redbull4551
NILKUL
ams
ajay..
gavazn
Aarya
silver1214
ranjit9

Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smart_romio
Admin
Smart_romio

Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back Empty
PostSubject: Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back   Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:06 pm

If U want to keep ur nimbuzz main id or flood ids safe, all you need to do is to register a mobile no. or an email in that id. Whenever anyone hacks ur id, u can goto forgot password in nimbuzz client and give ur phone number over there, u will get the password of ur hacked id as an sms on ur phone, and if u have registered an email id in ur nimbuz id, then visit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and write the email address u have registered, fill the capcha and submit, u will get a password reset link as an email, click on that link and u will be taken to a page where u can reset ur password and hence get ur id back.
But now the problem is that if a hacker hacks ur id, he/she most of the time removes the phone number and email from account details of ur id which make it useless for one to use password reset methods, but u should not panic, as nimbuzz server stores the history of ur account, in that case all u have to do is to send an email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from ur registered email and inform the support about ur id being hacked, and also give all the details like
1. Email and ph nos registered.
2. Date and time when id was hacked.
3. Date when id was created.
4. Previous password.
5. If anyone had warned you.
and u can add some more details like no. of contacts, time of last successful login etc. HOPE THIS HELPS
Back to top Go down
https://romio.forumotion.com

Get ur hacked nimbuzz id back
Page 1 of 1